Thu, Apr 25|
Resource Training & Solutions
St. Cloud “Providing a Human Experience” Human approach to providing Dementia Care!
This 8hr experience promises to take you on an interactive exploratory journey that will help you feel, understand and appreciate the world of those living with Dementia, both on the inside and on the outside.
Time & Location
Apr 25, 2019, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Resource Training & Solutions, 137 23rd St S #201, Sartell, MN 56377, USA
About the Event
This 8hr experience promises to take you on an interactive exploratory journey that will help you feel, understand and appreciate the world of those living with Dementia, both on the inside and on the outside. It’s our job to help people be in charge of their own lives and help them maintain a quality of life that aligns with who they are and how they want to “live” out the rest of their lives.
• How we connect matters, whether it is with the people we support, Caregivers, Families, or each other as staff, “How we start… dictateswhere we end…”
• Discover the world of Dementia by understanding how people with Dementia experience their
new and ever changing world.
• Experiencing what our Family Caregivers feel so we can support and guide them through the journey.
• We have changed how we care, but have we changed how we lead. Discover how we are impeading instead of empowering. Your staff retention depends on it!!
• Learn Positive Approach to Care, Hand under Hand Philosophy and Process by Teepa Snow
techniques that will enhance every interaction and help to reduce negative reactions and
Human Experience Single Attend
2 + Human Experience
More than 2 attending $100/ticket$75.00
6+ People Group Rate
For 6 or more people up to 10 people$500.00
Complimentary ticket from Moments Hospice and Embrace$0.00