Shifting our Perspective of Dementia Shifts our Support-Transformational Dementia Trio Class 3
Time & Location
About the Event
Shifting our thinking and support from fighting against what people living with Dementia have lost, too connecting and supporting based on what remains at each stage of the Dementia Journey enhances both human experiences.
The class objectives are to:
• Identify what fixed suffering is so we can set our care and expectations based on their ability in the moment?
• Learn what the PAC (Positive Approach to Care) 5 pieces of the puzzle are.
• Experience how PAC GEMS help us to understand how people experience each step of the journey and how we can best support people where they are at.
- Shifting Our Perspective CEU$20$200$0
- Free Compliments of MAMLN$0$00$0