Person Centered Dementia Experience Grand Rapids, MN
Time & Location
About the Event
This 8hr experience promises to take you on an interactive exploratory journey that will help you feel, understand and appreciate the world of Dementia and and the families you support. It’s our job to help people be in charge of their own lives and help them maintain a quality of life that aligns with who they how they want to “live” out the rest of their lives.
In this workshop you will:
• Discover the world of Dementia by understanding how people with Dementia experience their
new and ever changing world. Understanding the world in which we support helps us to provide
quality care that allows people to shine.
• Exploring thought process and theories around capturing the kind of information needed to ensure
that everyone who supports someone with Dementia can develop a quality plan that leads to the
kind of life that supports both what is important to and important for people with Dementia and
• Learn Positive Approach to Care, Hand under Hand Philosophy and Process by Teepa Snow
techniques that will enhance every interaction and help to reduce negative reactions and
- Single Attendee$100$1000$0
- 2 + Attendees$75$750$0
- Group Rate of 10-12$600$6000$0