Wed, Jan 22 | Superior Industries, Inc. Equipment Divi
Morris, MN Bridging the Gap between Person Centered Care and the Human Experience 2020
This 8 hour experience will take you on a journey that will help you feel and understand the world of those living with dementia and how they and their families experience the journey. Our job is to help people maintain a quality of life that aligns with who they are.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jan 22, 2020, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Superior Industries, Inc. Equipment Divi, 315 MN-28, Morris, MN 56267, USA
About the Event
- Discover the way we as human beings take in the world around us, and how we impact each other.
- Recognize that it matters how we connect with the people we support including clients, caregivers, families or other staff.
- Understand family caregivers so we can support them through their caregiving journey and how to design alliances that enhance relatioships.
- Explore what makes life worth living, and the difference between what is important to me vs. important for me and how our shift in perspective impacts our clients and their families.
- Learn the Teepa Snow’s Positive Approach to Care and Hand under Hand Philosophy that will enhance every interaction and significantly reduce negative responses.
- Bridging the Gap$75$750$0