Mon, Apr 12 | Zoom Event
End of Life Care...If Hospice is the conductor of the journey...What music are your families hearing?
How we lead families through the end of life journey impacts the last chapter of their book...Let's make it a good one!
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Apr 12, 11:30 AM – 1:30 PM CDT
About the Event
Dying is our last living act and the last chapter of our human story. We can help make amazing stories
- Transform the way you see your role by understanding what it means to be a conductor.
- Learn how to telling people what they need to hear without feeling responsible for how they feel?
- Even the hard stuff is a gift...Can you identify the gifts end of life can bring?
- If someone helps us to see it differently, it changes the story and the narrative, we can impact stories to the point where people are left with cherished memories and not nightmares.
- Single Attendee $25$25$250$0
- 2 or more $20/Attendee$20$200$0