Diversity and Inclusion A No Nonsense Human Approach to Equality!
Time & Location
About the Event
Diversity and Inclusion..What does this mean, look like and what is my responsibility in it? Why does it always feel like we are doing something wrong and we need another policy...
I don't know what your internal reaction to hearing the phrase "Diversity and Inclusion" is but mine is starting to feel irritating, inauthentic and just one more thing that insinuates division.
Diversity used to be something that was celebrated and embraced, inclusion was something you just did because the person next to you was simply human. We have an opportunity to take a stop back and review the story we are telling ourselves and what our current impact is on our human experience.
Let's break it down!
- Diversity is not just about Race and does not look the same or is it experienced, the same way in every community . Untill we know what it looks like we can't be authentically engaged, invested and purposeful about enhancing a system that is outdated. Let's see what it looks like from a Growth Mindset!
- Do you know where those stories that you tell yourself come from? Many of us don’t and play that story in our minds without realizing it is a narrative. This talk track that shapes our view of others is called "unconscious bias".
- How can we change our automatic reactions from judgement and defensiveness to grace and curiosity? How to listen to understand not to respond..
- Simple ideas and thought processes that will help you to continue having the conversation to create a new system of human being.
- Single Attendee$25$250$0
- 2 or More $20/attendee$20$200$0