Caregiver Communication: What do Family Caregivers fear the most? Have you asked?
Time & Location
About the Event
Family Caregivers rely on your support to bring clarity when things are foggy and guidance when things are uncertain. Discover how we can build better relationships in the first meeting instead of having 10 meetings trying to figure out how to manage and support "that family".
We’ll be exploring:
- Learn how one question "What scares you the most about this next step of the journey? can be the foundation of your connection, care plan and designing an alliance.
- What is happening when they are pushing back? How can we help support them by helpng them to manage the fear and anxiety and not let it control them or their experience.
- How do we build a emotionally safe enviornment so we can all be heard, undstood and respected.
- It's not what we tell people, it's how we tell them, what is our responsibility to their human experience in hearing hard things?
Trust building, it’s one interaction at a time. “How we start…dictates where we end…"
- Family fears Single Attendee$25$250$0